Tithe Barn

The Tithe Barn is an early 14th century farm building, constructed of blue lias stone with Cotswold stone dressing and a roof of stone tiles.

It stands 130 feet long and 42 feet wide and originally had a pair of gabled porches on each of the long sides.

It was built for the monks of Evesham Abbey, probably by John Omberseley, Abbot of Evesham in 1376, and is now a Grade 1 Listed barn owned by the National Trust.